Today was rain; beautiful, chilly, humid Spring rain. As I sit here looking out at the woods that surrounds my house, leaves on the trees broadening and blooming, birds bathing and mosquitoes swarming I have to wonder, when the rain lands on my arm where do I end and where does the rain begin? When it lands on me and soaks into my hair and skin it becomes part of me. The rain is me and I am the rain. The rain is you and you are the rain. Let the duality fall away. It is only an illusion.
May 27, 2009
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 at 1:47 am and posted in Duality & Oneness. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Posts from days gone by
- @realDonaldTrump YOU LOST. 1 month ago
- @senatemajldr Quit blocking everything! 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump FALSE! 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump Most of the people I know, DID NOT vote for you. 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump Do you ever do your job for America or do you just tweet all day? 1 month ago