Today was rain; beautiful, chilly, humid Spring rain. As I sit here looking out at the woods that surrounds my house, leaves on the trees broadening and blooming, birds bathing and mosquitoes swarming I have to wonder, when the rain lands on my arm where do I end and where does the rain begin? When it lands on me and soaks into my hair and skin it becomes part of me. The rain is me and I am the rain. The rain is you and you are the rain. Let the duality fall away. It is only an illusion.
May 27, 2009
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 at 1:47 am and posted in Duality & Oneness. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Posts from days gone by
- @realDonaldTrump @MittRomney He did the right thing. Grow up Mr. Trump. You behave like a schoolyard bully. 2 weeks ago
- @WhiteHouse Coming from the man who has abused women for decades. 3 weeks ago
- @paigemepink @CanadianFlags @realDonaldTrump Ha...for what? Being a decent human being? 3 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump Enough. You are guilty. 3 weeks ago
- @WhiteHouse Seriously. If this was a fair trial you would bring forth witnesses etc. 3 weeks ago