Today was rain; beautiful, chilly, humid Spring rain. As I sit here looking out at the woods that surrounds my house, leaves on the trees broadening and blooming, birds bathing and mosquitoes swarming I have to wonder, when the rain lands on my arm where do I end and where does the rain begin? When it lands on me and soaks into my hair and skin it becomes part of me. The rain is me and I am the rain. The rain is you and you are the rain. Let the duality fall away. It is only an illusion.
May 27, 2009
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 at 1:47 am and posted in Duality & Oneness. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Posts from days gone by
- @realDonaldTrump It’s not a hoax. You should not be representing our country. I don’t care about Republican or De… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @Gangaji: When you trust the stillness, when you trust the spaciousness, instead of trusting the mind, what to do is revealed in what yo… 6 years ago
- The Gift of Not Wanting wp.me/pwUWf-5V 6 years ago
- It Could Be the Season of Truth - It's up to you wp.me/pwUWf-5R 7 years ago
- You are not the one in control. 7 years ago