Like a fish swimming in the ocean looking for the water, what you are seeking is everywhere and is everything. You are surrounded. Stop searching, be still, see.
April 8, 2012
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 8th, 2012 at 12:21 am and tagged with Enlightenment, truth and posted in General Truth Talk. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Posts from days gone by
- RT @Gangaji: When you trust the stillness, when you trust the spaciousness, instead of trusting the mind, what to do is revealed in what yo… 6 years ago
- The Gift of Not Wanting wp.me/pwUWf-5V 6 years ago
- It Could Be the Season of Truth - It's up to you wp.me/pwUWf-5R 7 years ago
- You are not the one in control. 7 years ago
- Just Be. wp.me/p2AJ4U-5f via @wordpressdotcom 7 years ago